Friday, May 28, 2010

Silly Woo



Gotta pay it forward to one in my life who always makes me smile, my dog Tekoa. Today I was making breakfast and he was VERY interested. He wandered around the kitchen with me politely sitting next to me and staring up with his bright blue soulful eyes, I could just hear him saying, "please, I'm so hungry I just want a nibble." Which by the way, is ridiculous because he had scarfed his breakfast just mere minutes before I started making mine.


I resisted his cuteness and continued making my breakfast and he eventually walked out of the kitchen. I thought he gave up on begging but not so......




Instead of giving up he just repositioned himself, he wandered over to my chair in the dining room and sat right next to it waiting for me to sit down and start eating. I laughed, he's so patient and also naughty!


It just got me thinking what would we do without this lovable ball of fluff in our lives? It was a definite improvement to my day, thanks again "Woo-Woo."

No comments:

Post a Comment