Thursday, March 28, 2013

Out of The Woods


I want to remember some of the small and precious details of Neila's birth.  This was the song I listened to over and over again while laboring.  I had lots of other songs and hypnobirthing tracks loaded on the ipod and ready to go, but this fit  perfectly with labor and birth and kept me so quietly intent on what I was doing, it was all I wanted to hear.  "Out of the Woods" will always make me think of little Neila's birth day. 


"Out Of The Woods"
I wish you out of the woods 
And into the picture with me. 
I wish you over the moon, 
Come out of the question and be. 

[CHORUS]
If this going to 
Run round in my head 
I might as well be dreaming. 
Run round in my head 

I rollercoaster for you. 
Time out of mind 
Must be heavenly. 
It's all enchanted and wild, 
It's just like my heart said 
It was going to be. 

[CHORUS]

[First Verse]

[CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment