Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photos Worth 10,000 Words

***i found this gem in the archives. How did I not post this? Neilas pregnancy story***

We have news.  BIG news.   Exciting news.   Scary news.  Life-changing, world altering news.  Are you ready?  Have you guessed it already?


YES!!!!  Hart baby #2 is on it's way.  We were told it couldn't happen to us, not right now.  So we are surprised, elated but surprised.

I knew it might be so because I just felt different.  I could barely peel my eyes open in the morning, even after plenty of sleep.  My nose morphed into a super human super-powered sniffer capable of detecting a pee-pee in Kylea's diaper just moments after they occur. The super-powered sniffer sent me on a cleaning binge the likes of which my home hasn't seen in ages.  Kylea whined, "Playyy?? Owside??? Toy???"  but nothing could deter me from trying to eliminate ALL of the offending odors I could trace.....which were many.  The final clue was the inexplicable feeling of nausea. I remembered it from when I was pregnant with kylea. 

I told kevin my suspicion asked him to get me a test. He was doubtful because he had just been told by a doctor that due to some health problems we would probably experience some short term infertility. 

But this baby was meant to be ours! It's on the way! Due March 23, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment