Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Easter, that Spring Holiday that brings us chocolate, candy, bunnies and new frilly spring dresses. For the first time in years we.......


 celebrated with a basket



met an Easter bunny, (he's real!)






  made a delicious ham dinner (carrot silverware for the occasion)


 And had family over







Most importantly, we remembered our Savior and his atoning sacrifice and resurrection.

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy! 2
-William Wordsworth

How grateful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ and his selfless sacrifice and resurrection.  Through him it is possible for me and my family to repent and return to live with him. I know that my Reedemer lives! Happy Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment